Wednesday, October 18

Ready...Steady...Go

Mentally today i shut down on work. i finished the last pending job and my brain is not taking in any new ones. My advertising related short term memory is also starting to fade away and is currently being replaced with relaxation images and green parks and snowy mountains. I'm officially also done with ramadan as i miss my friday morning breakfasts and my mid day 2 hour lunch breaks. Im also letting go slowly of my ties in the City as I am almost done with my goodbyes. I'm ready to move on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maze said...

Good luck Mar!

8:12 PM  
Blogger ananyah said...

good lucccccccccccccck! you better keep bloggin as much from Dubai!

We'll miss you

11:14 PM  
Blogger Moey said...

good luck in your life mar

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Dreamer

Daily Dose



Journey